Wednesday 19 September 2018

This is about some windmills going into the property next door.

 Dear Council,
I am Jorgia Bigwood and I live at number 2 on Mill street. I want to tell you that I thurraly disagree with you putting windmills in front of my gorgeous million dollar house.

Firstly  it will be a waste of money, it’s a stupid idea. Windmills are very very costly and only last 20- 25 years and start to cost more as they get older. Have you looked up how much they cost? It’s $3-$4 Million dollars for just one windmill!

And what about my sleep? How would you like it if all you heard all night was wosh wosh wosh? You I bet wouldn’t!  In the morning I will be so cranky  and grumpy, then later on in the day I won’t be able to concentrate on my work. The sound of the windmills will be deafening at night, and what about ny kids! They will be very very tired and won’t be able to learn at school.

It will be dangerous for my family and the wildlife. It will be very sad to watch the birds as they crash into the huge windmill blades. What if the birds fly into the blades with so much force that they die? And what if one of the windmills falls on my house, it will be very bad and cost heaps of money.

Now do you see why putting windmills near my house is a bad idea. Just warning you I will take this to further matters. Yours sincerely Jorgia Bigwood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.