Thursday 27 February 2020

Athletics day


Athletics day

On Tuesday it was athletics day we all had to dress up in our house colours I'm in Matai  witch is blue. 
We were split up into groups of our age a gender, I was in the year 7 & 8 girls group. 

The first thing my group did was high jump I did have a go at it but I failed in the first round.

Next we did shot put but I didn't participate in that one.

After that we did javelin witch I also didn't do but Jeana won it.

Next was Long jump witch I participated in but I don't think I got a placing. 

Then there was 200/100 m sprints, Caitlin and I skipped the half the way of the 100 m one but we gave up and sprinted the whole way.

Last of all we did discus and I sat and watched that.

Then we watched all the finalists compete then we went home. Overall I had a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.