Friday 26 February 2021

Kia Kaha Buddies

 Today we had our Kia Kaha Buddies for the first time this year their names are Jayda and Oriwa. The Kia Kaha Buddies come every Friday first period. They do activities with us and help us with our mental wellbeing. Today we went to the courts and played games. It was really fun. To get our attention they said "123" then we said "all eyes on me". I didn't like this it made me feel like a 5-year-old. next Friday I hope we play games again it was fun














2 comments:

  1. Hey Jorgia, I really really like they way you explained why they came to see us. It was fun playing the games with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. It was fun playing games with you aswell

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.