Thursday 4 June 2020

Queens Birthday Weekend


Why do we celebrate the Queen's Birthday. The day has been celebrated since 1788, when Governor Arthur Phillip declared a holiday to mark the birthday of the King of Great Britain. Until 1936, it was held on the actual birthday of the monarch, but, after King George V died, it was decided to keep the date on the second Monday in June. The Queen's real birthday is on 21 April, as she was born on 21 April 1926. 



On Friday after school I went and feed my pony and picked up her poo, then I went round to Jeana's house to stay the night. On Saturday morning  I helped Jeana and her mum to get ready for Jeana's party, I blew up the balloons, Jeana hung up the decorations and her mum made muffins.

Caitlin arrived at around 1:30 and helped us finish decorating then we hung out and watched a movie until Ethan came at 3:00. Then we had a spa and ate party food. At 5:00 we went to 10 pin bowling and had 2 games, Jeana won the first game with 108 points. and I won the second game with 105 points. We had dinner at the bowling place Ethan had wedges, Jeana and Caitlin had nachos and I had Fries.

After bowling we went home and watched  movies till 10:00 and then we stayed up talking and making pillow forts until 12:30.

Jeana's Birthday party was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Jorgia

    I really like that you helped me set up my party. It was really cool how you did all those strikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.