Monday 22 June 2020

My Weekend



On  Friday afternoon Jeana came around to my house and we went to feed and muck out my pony, then at 5:00 we went to family Friday . Family Friday is when some my family gets together and hangs out. (there were 18 of us). After Family Friday Jeana stayed at my house. We have a shipping container in our front yard but its like a cabin it has WiFi, a TV, lights, beds and lots more. It was very fun to stay in. in the morning Jeana and I had breakfast and watched a movie. Then we made cupcakes we played Minecraft while we waited for the cupcakes to bake then cool. after we finished the cupcakes at 2:20 Jeana went home and I went to BeachBrook Stables to ride my pony Marleigh. Me and 5 other girls rode out to the beach. we had a great time. I stayed at BeachBrook until 5:30 then I went to Jeana's house and stayed the night. After I got home on Sunday some of my family came round for dinner. I had a very busy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.