Tuesday 4 August 2020

My fantastically amazing Blog profile

Hola & buen Día  


Mi nombre es Jorgia. (That means My name is Jorgia in Spanish)

I am 11 years old and a year 7 student at Otaki college. I love french and Spanish. One of my favourite overseas holidays is Día de los Muertos, day of the dead . I love Horse riding, rock climbing, roller skating, reading, and writing. I have a goat, 3 sheep, a pony, a cat, and a puppy. My goat's name is Goatie goat. My favourite sheep is called Milo. My pony's name is Marleigh. My cat’s name is Lexi. and my puppy’s name is Mia.
Thank you for reading my blog hope you learnt a lot from my profile
Mia and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.