Thursday 3 June 2021

D.I.M.I.C Problem solving

 My favorite one was the Scrooge mc duck one. It was really fun to do and I was very close to working it out. The people in my group were Jorgia (me), Cody, Craig and Shylah. My groups one was the 3rd one down. All we had to do to get it right was to take 2 off the 50 dollars and add it to the 10 dollars one and I would have got it. To work this out we used guess and check, we had done multiple different things until the timer went off. We chose the one closest to the answer. If we had more time I think I would have worked out the right answer. We didn't go up so we didn't need to plan rolls but I was writing and when Rachel asked what our numbers were I told her. D.I.M.I.C is very important because it teaches kids the values of working together and also helps us improve our problem solving skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.