Thursday 1 July 2021

Measurement Hunt

  W.A.L.T share our ideas for the Scavenger Hunt


WHAT WAS THE TASK?   To measure the width length and height of things in our school.


WHAT STRATEGY DID OUR GROUP USE TO SOLVE THE TASKS?   Someone held one end and someone else held the other and said the measurement                                                                                                                    DID YOUR STRATEGY WORK? Yes, WHY? Because we were working together.



WOULD I / YOU ABLE TO USE THIS STRATEGY BY MYSELF OR DO I NEED HELP?                   WHO CAN HELP ME? You wouldn't be able to do it by yourself and you would need a friend or a classmate



HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN THE GROUP COMPLETED TASK or WHAT WORKED OR DIDN’T  WORK?  All of it worked for my team and It was fun working it out.



WHICH TASK DID YOU ENJOY THE MOST? WHY?  We read the sheet wrong and thought we needed to measure the height of a basketball court so I got to climb up it. but we didn't know we didn't need to but It was fun anyway.



This was our group doing some measuring

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.