Friday 30 July 2021

Class goals

 GROUP WORK:  My goal for Group work is to try to make sure everyone gets an opinion on what we are doing. When you are in a group it is very important that you listen to each other's ideas.


MATH WORK: My goal for Math work is to try to enjoy it more. Enjoying things we do In school helps us to focus more.



WRITING WORK: My goal for Writing work is to try to write longer stories. Longer stories hook the reader and it can be so much more exciting when it is longer.



READING WORK: My goal for reading work is to read more books. Reading lots of books increases your reading skils



MY PERSONAL GOAL FOR TERM 3: My Personal Goal is to take more care of myself physically and emotionally

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your goals, very achievable. What could you do to make your writing longer and to hook in the reader? Think about the books you read for an example. Just keep note when you achieve each one as we will be revisting these before the end of this term.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.