Thursday 28 October 2021

My labour weekend

 On labour weekend I went camping with my family and some friends. We went to Lake Taupo. It was me, my dad, my mum, my brother, and my friend Caitlin in our tent but more people came with us. My dads friends Jeremy and Yuta stayed in their Campervan. My Aunty Gemma and my uncle Wayne stayed in a cabin with my two cousins Lily and Jackson. We left on Thursday around lunch time and once we got their we set up our tent. Afterwards we went out on our Jetskis and boat. My dad has a really cool camping trailer that fits our two skis. It also has a barbeque, A shower (with hot water). A canopy for shade, Solar power, And some storage. My uncle took our boat for us. We have a biscuit for our jetski witch is a LOT of fun to go on. I really enjoyed my weekend. And their were a lot of kids there to play spotlight with

This was our setup


This is Lily Caitlin and I going up a hill


This is the lake

This is some of us watching the skis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.