Monday 6 September 2021

My Pets

 name: Loki

gender: Female


age: 3 Months


breed: Domestic shorthair ( cat).


colour: Multicolour: Brown, black, grey, white, and ginger.


pet likes: Sitting on shoulders.


pet dislikes: My dog.


favourite food: cat biscuits.


habits: murdering everything in sight at all times


favourite place: Under Blankets.


special info: She Likes to run under your feet as you walk so you end up kicking her.



name: Mia

gender: Female


age: 2 Years


breed: Staffie, Boxer, lab? ( dog )


colour: Black with a white chest


pet likes: Being around people. And little kids


pet dislikes: People wearing hoods.


favourite food: Steak, Pork fat, and sheep poop.


habits: She waits on the deck for me to get home from school.


favourite place: Her beanbag in mum's office


special info: We got her from the S.P.C.A so we aren't entirely sure of her breed.


3 comments:

  1. My sister in Sydney has a cat like Loki, his favourite place is in her bed under the blankets? Mia sounds like a really good family dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is.
      We have my little cousins comming around a lot and she is great with them.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jorgia, your cat murdered me the other day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.