Friday 13 March 2020

About me

ABOUT ME


WALT to inform our audience about me



My name is Jorgia
My school last year was Waitohu School And I was in Year 6
My school this year is Ōtaki college and I am in Year 7
My birth month is November
My favourite things I enjoy doing Riding my pony, rock climbing, roller skating, reading, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, and camping
My least favourite things I don’t enjoy doing is tramping
My most favourite family member is My puppy Mia
My most favourite person is Dwayne the Rock Johnson!
My favourite food is Chocolate
My favourite colour is pink
My favourite sports are Horse riding and roller derby
My favourite country is Spain and France
My favourite subject is DME

My least favourite subject is Mandarin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.