Friday 13 March 2020

S.S Otaki Commemoration Service

S.S Ōtaki Commemoration Service
Monday 9th of March we had a commemoration service for the sinking of the S.S Ōtaki and for the Russian arctic convoy club. We had a lot of guests there including some men who had survived the war and or helped in it.

The service was quite long and a lot of people spoke about the war and what everyone had been through to fight for the free country we know and live in, I am very grateful for all those who lost their lives and%T I feel that they would be happy knowing how New Zealand is now.

I feel privileged that those brave men came to visit us today and I enjoyed the Commemoration.
Image result for S.S Ōtaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.