Wednesday 15 April 2020

Covid 19 lockdown

My weekend
On  Saturday 11th of april me my brother and my dad made a slip amd slide with tarps polythene and the digger, we arranged the polythene and tarps in a circle then we coverd it in water and dishwashing liquid and we had a handle with a rope attched to the digger.

I was the first to try it out, I held onto the rope while my brother spun the digger around it was awesome. we gor the idea of a video but in the video the people were good at it, it is realy hard to balance so a lot of the time I was sitting.

Sometimes I went flying of the edge so I have lots of new scratches and bruises but it was worth it.
In this video i tried to grab my dad but it went wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm still in fits of laughter, it has totally made my day. I was wondering who is on the end of the rope, oops it's Dad? Then if it's Dad at the end of the rope who is operating the digger??? This should be on One news.. Jorgia, thank you for the write up and the clip...also a big cheers to Dad and Harrison. This activity deserves an award.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.