Monday 20 July 2020

School Holidays

    Walt: inform Audience
          
On the first week of the holidays I rode my pony, did stuff with my cousins and hung out with my friend who lives in lower hut. On Friday on the first week my parents took me and my brother to Whangamata to visit my Nannas.

My Parents Only stayed 1 night then in the morning we went to  a surf shop and bought surf boards. My surf board has a blue and white marble wave pattern and Harrison's  is white with a blue bit at the top. after buying the boards Mum and Dad went home.

We had never been to Whangamata before in winter and it was very rainy there but we still had a lot of fun. We got home from Whangamata  on Thursday night and we were exhausted.

My Parents Decided that they wanted to go camping because we bought a new tent so on Saturday Mum, Dad, Harrison, Jeana, and I all went to Kai Iwi campground witch my mums friends had bought. We had a lot of fun but on the last day I Broke my toe on a playground.

My holiday was very fun and I hope I can go to Kai Iwi again. Kai Iwi Beach Holiday Park, Accommodation in Whanganui, New Zealand 



201 words



 

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the walt, sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.